Under Contract Text Message Template - Contrast
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Impress your home buyers with this adorable real estate marketing template that gets buyers excited! Use these 5 textable images to keep your clients up-to-date on the transaction process and answer their questions BEFORE they ask!
5 Different Text Images Included!
- 1- Digital Business Card
- 1- Under Contract and EM information
- 1- Meet the team with contact information
- 1- Upcoming inspection dates and utility transfer information
- 1- Walkthrough date, closing address, and change your mailing address reminder
How these images can benefit you:
- Surprise your buyers with important information in a beautiful way
- Never miss an opportunity to brand yourself and your business
- Let your clients know what is needed from them
- Stay ahead of the game and inform your buyers before they have to ask you
// TERMS + AGREEMENT //
Your purchase licenses you to use this template for personal use, i.e. to create and distribute a flattened end-product via your personal website, e-mail marketing platform, and/or social media channels. This template CAN NOT be resold or redistributed.
The sale of this template is not affiliated with Canva in any official way. Due to their digital nature, all products are non-refundable and non-returnable, with no exceptions.
This Template is designed in Canva. COMMON KNOWLEDGE OF CANVA IS REQUIRED. See our Canva Guide for more information or view our Canva Video Tutorials.
PLEASE NOTE: The free version of Canva now charges per download, but you can get FREE unlimited downloads for 30 days using this link for a trial version of Canva Pro:
We also cannot guarantee the use of all free elements, Canva changes which are free and which are premium constantly. Thank you for understanding.
Due to their digital nature, all products are non-refundable and non-returnable, with no exceptions.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and Product Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.